You may return an item for exchange or refund if you’re unhappy with them for any reason, providing that the following conditions are met:
- You will need to contact us within 14 days of receipt of the item.
- You should return your item to us as soon as possible after receiving our return authorisation form (this will be emailed to you). Your return authorisation form should be included with your returned item. There is no need to return your item via a next day courier or expedited shipping method, but we do advise to obtain proof of shipping from your postal service.
- Returns must be in their original condition without marks and should include all free accessories such as cases, cloths and in the case of designer frames, the original demonstration (dummy) lenses.
- Returns related to visual problems must include a copy of the prescription.
- Our customer support team did not advise you when you submitted your order that all, or part of the order was inappropriate for your needs, or we expressed concerns about the information submitted.
- The item you wish to return is not an exchanged item.
- The item you wish to return has not been purchased from our high street store.
Returned items will usually be processed by our returns department within 3 - 5 working days of receipt. We recommend obtaining proof of postage from the Post Office, as we are unable to take responsibility for packages lost in the post. Any postage fees incurred for returning items to us will need to be covered by the sender. This is reviewed on a case by case basis.
Three or more items returned for a refund will incur a £5.00 restocking fee per item - this includes multiple items returned spanning over different order numbers.
Exchanges to Varifocals are reviewed as a case by case basis, and not always guaranteed. If you are exchanging from Single Vision to Varifocals, as a first time wearer, we will advise obtaining a refund for the order and then placing a new one with the chosen Varifocal type.
Returning a 2 for 1 Frame
If you only wish to return 1 pair purchased from our 2 for 1 range, you shall be charged in full for the frame kept. The returned glasses shall be considered as the free pair from this offer.
Should you wish to cancel your order for any reason before order completion and/or dispatch please contact our customer support team on 03303 801 190 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can after placing the order.
If your item goes missing in the post we regret that a full refund is not provided, instead a replacement will be prepared in line with these guidelines
Should you wish to obtain a refund for lenses reglazed into your own frame, we would request that you return the frame complete with the newly glazed lenses and the previous lenses enclosed. We will then remove the new lenses and install the old lenses. The new lenses will be retained by us and your frames will be returned to you. You will be refunded the cost of reglaze minus a fee of £8.95 to cover the cost of insured next day delivery.
Should you wish to obtain a refund for any reason, the cost of the frames and lenses, or in the case of a reglaze the cost of the lenses will be refunded in full, postage costs are non-refundable. Refunds are normally processed within 5 working days of cancellation or from the day we receive any returned items for refund.
If you wish to exchange your item for a new item with a higher or lower value we will either refund the difference or notify you of the additional payment required. Only one exchange is permitted per item ordered. Exchanged items returned will only be subject to a refund for the price of the frame, lenses will be non-refundable ( "free lenses" will be subject to a £5 charge).
Please note, delivery for the exchanged item will be charged at our normal postage rates. Postage will be free for exchanged items over £75.
For cases outside of our returns period, our warranty applies. Unfortunately we cannot refund returns postage for any warranty claims.